Monday, July 21, 2014

Bainbridge, Biking & Bellingham



Many thanks to Victoria Irwin and all the wonderful folks at Eagle Harbor Books on Bainbridge Island for their warm welcome and interesting conversation. 
Maybe I should've biked from Seattle to Bainbridge, the ferry by bike is always fun. But then who wants to come to a reading to see a sweaty author in padded bike shorts?

Here's what I mean. I did my first century (that's 100 miles in bike talk) the day before the Eagle Harbor Books event. Lots of biking uphill and just enough downhill to keep me going. Not exactly what you'd expect to see when you go to a bookstore reading, right?
Next Saturday I'll be in Bellingham and Fairhaven sans bike.If you're in the area, I'd love to see you.


4099 Meridian St.
Bellingham, WA 98226
Saturday, July 26, 2014
12:00 - 3:00 p.m. 


1200 11th St.
Bellingham, WA 98225
Saturday, July 26, 2014
4:00 - 5:00 p.m.




No comments: